The Confederate States Army were the main fighting force for the Confederate States of America during the
American Civil War. They were featured in Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood.
Call of Juarez: Bound in BloodEdit
After the Civil War in 1865, Jeremy Barnsby refused to give up arms, and led a renegade army of soldiers across Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Jeremy Barnsby- Died 1866. Was a Colonel under Robert E. Lee. Became the leader of a renegade gang in 1866. Was killed during a gunfight with the McCall brothers.
- Ray McCall- 1827-1884. Was a seargent under Jeremy Barnsby. Later became an infamous gunfighter. Was killed by outlaw Juan Mendoza in 1884.
- Thomas McCall- 1831-1884. Was a lieutenant under Jeremy Barnsby. Became a gunfighter alongside his brother Ray. In 1884, he and his wife Marisa were murdered by Tom Manson, Ty Stewart, and the McClyde brothers.
- O'Donnell- Died 1866. Was a sergeant under Jeremy Barnsby. Later became his right hand man. Was killed in a duel against one of the McCall brothers.
- Fox- Was a lieutenant under Jeremy Barnsby. Ultimate fate unknown.
- O'Brian Brothers. Twin brothers serving under Jeremy Barnsby. One of the brothers was killed by a Union sharpshooter. The other twin was shot dead by Union forces.
- Smith- Served under Jeremy Barnsby. Ultimate fate unknown.
- Donovan- Served under Jeremy Barnsby. Ultimate fate unknown.
- Tom Manson- Died 1884. Lost his family in the war. Later became a hired gun working for Juan Mendoza. Was killed in a shootout with Ray McCall.
- Jesse James- 1847-1882. Served under Quantrill's Raiders. Became a famous outlaw in the James-Younger gang. In 1882, sometime before his death, he was wounded in a duel with bounty hunter Silas Greaves causing him to retire. Was assassinated by Robert Ford in 1882.
- Frank James- 1843-1915. Served under Quantrill's Raiders. In 1904, Frank got into a gunfight with bounty hunter Silas Greaves while he was tracking down Jim Reed. Frank survived, and retired from the outlaw life.
- "Crazy" Frank- Veteran of the Civil War. Became mentally unstable during the war. Owned a sawed-off shotgun he named "Lucy".
- McCalls' Father- Died 1862. The father of the McCall brothers. Died in the Battle of Antietam.
- The Innocents- Several members of the Innocents were mentioned by Silas Greaves as being Confederate veterans.
- The Confederate Army is playable in Multiplayer as the Veteran class.
- The Confederate Army is seen in their grey uniform with grey kepis and brown shoes. Higher ranking officers are seen with wide-brimmed hats. Some other soldiers can be seen wearing nothing but their trousers and a white shirt.